RGB Repulsor Headphone Stand
- Sleek and modern design
- Built-in RGB lighting with 20 static colors, 20 static modes, 5 levels of brightness, and 5 levels of dynamic speed adjustment
- Memory function for the last set color
- LED puck lights arranged in squares for a larger light-emitting angle (up to 120 degrees) and softer color
- No flickers or buzzing problems
- Integrated design with the light, line, and switch for easy use with USB power supply
- Compatible with all types of headphones
- Sturdy base to keep headphones secure
- Wide application for use in various fixed locations, such as desks, bookshelves, cabinets, furniture, showcases, parties, festivals, etc.
It was an awesome 3d printed hand. It's my first ever. Lol. Thank you. However, I think u guys have some tweaks on your mold design as some material is rough or the print had overhanging plastic between layers
This thing is great and I love the look. It is a little bit light in weight, but the quality is really good and the light has many different modes that you can play around with. I love the feeling I get seeing this thing every time I walk into my room.
Got this for my husbands birthday (huge Marvel nerd) and he absolutely loved it! Haven't seen him that excited about a present in a LONG time 😊 10/10 recommend!!